D’ya know I was always good at my 7 times table at primary school, then I grew up and now I’m
a mathematical genius shit. Any who also loved a good game of Tag too. So was delighted to be tagged your it by the lovely i want my mummy. She such a beautiful writer and she’s doing a fab job of writing about her struggles with PND to try to end the stigma that surrounds this illness.
Here are 7 posts that I’ve come across in the blogging world that I’ve loved to read so you like to share therm with you
- Primark Stock Shrink Scandal – Shoppers in Crisis
- Judgemental Parent
- whos hand is that
- Can’t you just act poorly please?
- I’m not a lady! I’m a mummy
- Shit people ask you when you live in England
Wow, that was actually quite a challenge, difficult when there are so many fabby blogs & bloggers out there, so now the other part of the 7×7
- Goldilocksandmythreebears I haven’t been following this blog long but I knew as soon as I read the Primark post I’d love her
- Slightlysuburbandad Again not been following long but he’s a rather funny chap
- wifemotherme Sometimes I feel like she reads minds with her posts
- Goodbyepertbreasts Great posts, love the acting poorly one as completely went through this week with LPV
- mumofthreeboys fabulous lady, fabulous blog
- Motherventing This lady boldly goes where no other blog dares to go, well maybe apart from mammasaurus
- Lifeasanexpatparent Cos us expats have to stick together
So there you have that little lots should keep you all out of trouble for a while, happy reading……………………………..