It’s so nice to feel loved & appreciated, especially when you don’t feel onto of your game!! The impending international
stressout has taken up so much time so I feel that I have neglected expatworld completely. So imagine so shocked I was when I was given an award by not one but two of my fellow amazing mammy bloggers.
So absolutely ginormous thank you’s covered in chocolate & yummy stuff to the lovely Mum of one & Bluebird sunshine. They write the most fantastic posts so get yer booty on over to their blogging digs!!
So here it is………………………..fanfare
So there are rules to this award I have to tell you 7 secrets about myself…………..
- I have a phobia about tasting pasta & rice to see if it’s cooked, I just have to say I have not problem eating it when it’s on my plate.
- I once asked my dad if I could have an extra gear put into my car
- I could still talk you through the whole Goonies film!
- I once embarrassed myself in front of a “backstreet boy”
- I went to see Titanic 11 times
- I watch imagination movers when LPV has gone to bed
- I get claustrophobic in the bath
So there you go… crazy in a nutshell, so now I have to nominate 15 other blogs that catch my eye and I love to read
- general happenings
Ok now I know there is only 9 but it’s half 10 at night I we’ve been moving all day, this doesn’t mean I don’t love you all!!!!!