It would appear I have been so very kindly given an award but one of my regular visitors Stace over at Generalhappenings for that I thank you so much I’m really flattered. It’s always nice when someone acknowledges your hard work with a comment and award a nomination as although I do love blogging it’s hard to keep up while running a house being the amazing Mammy & wife that I am (crikey it’s gone to my head already). So here it is my fabulous award……………………………………………
I have responsibilities now as an award wining blogger and they are as follows
- Thank the blogs that has so very kindly given LPV & me this award…….Done (I would tick but I can’t find anything resembling a tick on my arabic keyboard)
- Pass this award on to 15 other blogs that I have discovered lately well I’m not sure if I have 15 but I will do as many as I can
- Share 7 things about myself Now this will be hard as I’ve only just posted the ABC’s of me and struggled with that… here goes anyway
- My Nan was on Ibiza uncovered!!!! Go Nan!!!
- I once asked my Dad if I could have an extra gear fitted into my car (I only had 4 at the time and felt very cheated)
- I actually sitting on a very big secret at the moment and it’s killing me not to tell……
- I love eating mashed potato sandwiches when I’m poorly sick!!
- The only language I seem to ever remember is Irish and that’s sporadic
- Blogging is the longest hobby I’ve ever had
- my bra’s are so big you could use it to cover Ireland when it rains!!!(expatdaddy will kill me for that one)
Thank you once again, I promise I will stay grounded and only make small realistic demands such as only having brown M&M’s & washing my hair in Moet!!