Hi all LPV and I registered our blog on to cool online community called Voiceboks, it’s been really helpful with advice for our blog and we’ve made some lovely new friends. here’s a chance to get to know a weeshy bit more!!
- A: Absent minded since childbirth actually maybe a little before that!!
- B: Blogging, I love it, it’s the only hobbies I’ve ever stuck at!!
- C: Coke of the diet variety, I’m addicted to the stuff
- D: Dubai, is the amazing city where I live at the moment
- E: Expat, Some body once said to me, Once an expat always an expat, I’m starting to think it’s true
- F: Friends, I have amazing one’s all over the world, I think about you all everyday
- G: Gossip, Love a good one
- H: Hops, I really can’t get my head round blog hopping
- I: iphone, I’m desperate for one
- J: Jerseylicious, I know it’s awful, staged but it’s addictive
- K: Krispy Kreme, the reason why none of my clothes fit
- L: LPV, my son and the reason I smile everyday
- M: Monkey, I do the best Monkey impressions ever
- N: Nursing, I can’t figure out whether I miss it or not
- O: Olives, mini bits of evil in a jar, I hate them
- P: Planner, I’m really not a fly by the seat of my pants gal, I like to plan I like to know where life is going
- Q: Quote, Favourite quote would be……………” it’s T*ts on toast baby but you make it work”
- R: Rain, On occasion I do miss you rain
- S: Singing, I love it and I can’t remember the last time I sang into hair brush at the top of my voice
- T: Timekeeping, I do hate lateness, although I am absolutely crappy timekeeper now I’m a mother, Double standards, Yes!!
- U: Ugg boots, Not much call for them in desert, oh how I miss your fleecy lining
- V: Vouchers, I don’t go anywhere without my Voucher book (I know, Tight arse)
- W: Wardrobe, mine is full to bursting but I have absolutely NO clothes
- X:Xanax, calms me down when I’m having my headless chicken moments
- Y: whY can’t I look like Jessica Simpson
- Z: Zumba classes, I love them, I have No rhythm and dance like a rocking horse but I love them
4 thoughts on “ABC’s of me”
I like ur LPv one where u say he is, so u are smiling. Me too have same feeling as a mother.
I love your ABC’s, what a great list!! Diet Coke, me too! Dubai, how exotic! iPhone and planner, same here!
Anyways, glad to get to know you more. Visiting from vB!
Smile and Mama With Me
Your ABCs totally cracked me up. Thank you for being so honest about Jerseylicious. And by the way, how did you learn to do such great monkey impressions? My son says my monkey sounds more like our car engine on a cold morning.
Really cool! B-same here, D-love what I have seen on National Geographic, H-just started getting the hang of it, I-can’t live without mine, O-hahaha! “mini evil bits in a jar”! R-waaayyyy tooo much here! I’ll send you some U-wants some so bad