Before my trip home I managed to crawl out from underneath the packing to change my FB status, I wanted something to be invented to transport your clothes to where ever you were going, well a week has passed and still nothing of the sort has been invented. So again I find myself knee-deep in clothes/ presents/ food pouches.
Here are my 5 hates of packing!
- Your suitcase seems to shrink dramatically when packing for the trip home
- Clothes are dirty and not nice and flat and easy to pack like packing before
- I always, always bring too many useless clothes!!! Prime example of this trip was shorts!!! why I the hell would I possibly need them, a maxi dress given the fact I’ve drunk my body weight and then some in wine it probably doesn’t even fit
- When out shopping I think my suitcase is a Mary Poppins suitcase and funnily enough it’s not!!
- Expatdaddy always thinks he’s better at packing than me (sadly mistaken) and offers helpful…. ahem…. advice